Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ready for the feet..


Finally finished...mind you these sox were not hard to knit. As the designer said in her intro to this pattern she combined four complementary eyelet and lace patterns and it's really a lovely outcome. I just don't know how they would wear since the pattern extends thru the heel flap but they are nice to admire!!!!
Pattern:-Merino Lace Socks by Anne Woodbury From the book...Favorite Socks
Needles:-sz 1 DP's (the pattern calls for 2circ's)
Yarn:- "Cherry Tree Hill" in Loden
Because I adapted to DP's I had to cut the yarn at the heel flap to keep to the pattern and I hated to do this!
Happy knitting,
Mags

2 comments:

bobbi said...

good job!! they look great.

silfert said...

Wonderful! Had to cut the yarn, eh? One of these days, I'm going to learn the circular needle thing for socks...