Saturday, August 11, 2007

Footies...for Mac

I decided to make my favourite guys footies.....and this is the prototype!
Well the hardwood floors (at their house) were just redone. Thank goodness.....no more splinters that always seemed to catch in the wool and embed themselves in the feet!!!! Owwwww....
I didn't want to start footie #2 'till I got feedback from Maryland....and Lou sent this pic...(thank you!)
Yarn:-Scraps of Opal and I used St Ives for the heel and toe.
Sz#1 needles
And Mac's happy. (Priceless)


Happy knitting,
Mags

5 comments:

silfert said...

Perfect for floor skating. Wheeeee!! Ah, fond memories.

Bonnie said...

Those are so cute. Yes, floor skating...oh, to be a kid again!

Lou said...

We all love your socks! And cannot wait to floor skate. I have already been practicing although it has quite warm for the knit socks! ;)

bobbi said...

very nice! love hard wood floors.

bobbi said...

I didn't know anything about Franklin or i would have said hi to him. oh well, next year.