Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hey Lou~Saved the sox.


I pulled Lou's [he's my favorite son-in-law :)] sox from the bushes and decided to try again...and I've made a little headway. [ Don't you just hate it when something just doesn't go as easily as you think it should???? Oh well...C'est la vie]

On the other hand, I think I really must be excited about knitting for my sox pal....I'm already plotting and planning!!! Also, I am going to the Maryland Sheep & Wool festival this weekend and I know I should probably hold off choosing a yarn or a pattern....but 'naah'....I'm "champing at the bit" to get started!
This will be my first time at the festival, and I've been to their site and checked out the vendors, and it sure looks promising!! Will update when I get back.
Anyhow,
Happy knitting,
Mags

1 comment:

Cate said...

Sock wreath next Christmas perhaps? Just an idea! xo