Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm baaack



Started 'Child's First Sock' from "Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush."

Fortissima Socka Colour :1010

DP's sz #1

I did a 2x2 tubular cast-on and this is an easy pattern to memorize. I really like it. This book was a Christmas present from my daughter...thank-you.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my yarn order to come in for my pal's socks.

I had a lotta fun at the "Sheep & Wool" festival but only bought a tee shirt and a key ring...I'm a sucker for a souvenir!!!! I did love the buffalo yarn but it really wasn't in my budget. Wonder if I'd enjoy knitting with it??? (Guess I'll never know..sigh.) One irony though...the festival included a variety of LAMB dishes...can you believe it..and lots of folks were chowing down....I just couldn't look at the wee sheep up close and then enjoy them as a meal, but that's just me!!!!!

Happy knitting,

Mags

No comments: