Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Child's first Sock....has a mate!


I really think I'm going to have to wait, from now on, to post my pictures. It's a wee bit of an anticlimax when I have the second done and finally have a pair. Feels like we've been here, done that!
I did make a few adjustments on these...but nothing major. As usual, I used a tubular cast on. I notice I'm not a big rebel when it comes to modifications but....I do make a shorter cuff. Why? I don't really know. I didn't however play around or do any tweaks on my pal's sock!!!
I'm doing another pair of footies, just to have something in my hands, because this weekend we're off to Maryland...woo, hoo..and I need some mindless knitting for the journey.
I'ts wee James' birthday and he'll be 4. We're partying at "Chuck E. Cheese"...that's where I choose to eat for my birthday last year and it made the boys sooo happy!! Gotta love a place where kids are safe and can run and play like lunatics!!
Our weather has been beautiful, and today we are off to Marienville on the 'trike.' (Just to visit and tidy up the father-in law's grave.)
Happy knitting,
Mags

No comments: