Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Little distractions.....




Barbara, one of my friends from our Saturday "Sip & Stitch" group always brings lovely cookies for each of us (for every holiday)...she is such a sweet lady. I can't imagine the time and effort that goes into making these cookies. They are beautiful...all that preparation and with a few bites they are gone....but they are so yummy!
To say thanks I decided I'd make a "cookie" card! My cookie, 'tho not as decorative as Barbara's is completely fat free...hee, hee.
I knit a little circle and with dark brown yarn sewed little brown knots to represent chocolate chips!!! I know she'll love this card!
I don't know why I'm fooling around making cards, I guess it's because I know I have a bunch of Christmas knitting that needs attention and I'm just so distracted....it's probably the pressure. I find when I'm under pressure I put things off...yeah....like that's gonna work! Sigh...I really must stop lolly-gagging!
Happy knitting everyone.
Mags.

3 comments:

Brenda Baker said...

Ugh! I can't believe I'm missing out on Barbara's goodies! Just one more reason to be sad that I never make it to stitching anymore.

That cookie card is darling! I bet she'll love it!

I don't think I'll make it again this week. Mike has a training. Maybe some night after work we can grab dinner. I'm ready to get some "me" time.

tammy said...

Just visited, you have been so busy!
Luving all your wonderful projects.
Knit On!!

bobbi said...

Great card and I mean REALLY great!