Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Funky Fickle Fingers



Pattern:-Fickle Finger Scarf by Gayle Roehm from Interweave Knits (winter) 2005.
This is a great pattern done in seed stitch and the scarf is reversible. The fingers are made by casting on extra stitches at the end of the row and then promptly casting them off at the beginning of the next row!
The scarf measures about 58" long and about 6.5" wide. Fast, easy and mindless to knit!
Needles:- I used Sz#10 (the pattern calls for Sz#9.)
Yarn:-I used 3 skeins of Noro Bonbori, colour 3, lot#B. I love this yarn...it is full of little nubs but feels soft. I haven't blocked it yet but I know it will bloom.
I'm not sure if I'll keep this scarf for myself....although winter is just around the corner and I have to admit I do love to wear funky scarves!
Happy knitting everyone.
Mags.

No comments: