Saturday, July 31, 2010

A little mystery, called Ludivine.



This is a package I received today and I love it. I got it because I joined a mystery KAL on Ravelry by Shalimar yarns. It wasn't necessary to use any particular colour of Shalimar yarn, but to participate you have to use Zoe sock yarn by Shalimar.
I just went ahead and ordered the suggested colour for my shawl, as I love this yarn!
With my yarn I got some extra goodies...

  1. a. a pattern, for the lovely "Heike Shawlette" by Linda Minnick. (This is not the 'mystery' pattern.)
  2. b. beads

c. a sachet of lavender

d. and of course...a gorgeous skein of Zoe sock yarn. (The pic doesn't do the colour justice!)

We will all start getting clues for the shawl on August 1st...I can't wait. I'm hoping to be able to work on both Sarah's cardi and the shawl, fingers crossed I'm not being overly ambitious..we'll see!

Happy knitting everyone.

Mags.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Gorgeous yarn and sounds like fun, the kal.

I am keeping busy. Looking for cooler temps ahead. happy knitting.....