Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A little progress.



Just wanted to show how Sarah's? sweater is progressing. I hope it isn't too small but I do have a big question about the size. My gauge however is spot on!
I love this yarn, but I do have to alternate skeins every couple of rows because with the yarn having been kettle dyed, the colour variations are very pronounced.
If you haven't figured out by now, 'tho I imagine you have...this is 'Mr. Greenjeans' with an extra cable twist and no rib pattern on the bottom. Honestly, I read the instructions wrong and was too far along before I looked at a picture and realised mine just wasn't right...thank goodness Sarah loves cables!
I also added a little mock twist on the 2 sts between the raglan increases and decreases. I'm loving how it looks so far!
Happy knitting everyone.
Mags.
P.S. My Mother died a year ago today, so I'll raise my glass and say..."Here's to you Mary, miss you lots."

No comments: