Sunday, June 17, 2007

'Happy Fathers' Day''

Just wanted to wish the 'Grand Poobah' " happy Fathers' day.....he really is a good guy, and now he's a wonderful 'Papa'
My son-in-law is a great father too....one of the best...'happy Fathers' day' to you too...I'm sure the boys smothered you with kisses and great big grrrrr's!!!



Yesterday I went trolling the local yarn stores and you can see my booty....I'm so easy!!!
Now there are sock patterns dancing in my head....and my fingers are itching. Well it won't be long 'till I'm done with the ripple weave; I am a one item (on the needles) woman and can't move on 'till I'm done.
But that's just me!!!
Happy knitting and again 'Happy Fathers' Day'

3 comments:

Lou said...

Well, happy father's day to the Grand Poobah and thanks for the father's day wishes.

The boys and I had a nice breakfast at the bagel shop and then Cathie took them to the park. After, we all went to the pool.

Tonight we are having KFC for dinner. What a great day it has been.

Lou said...

BTW, nice yarn!

Jackie said...

Nice buys.