Monday, December 20, 2010

Wine felted bag



Finished finally...I'm meeting Elaine in the morning at the 'Bagel Shop' to exchange gifts so thank goodness I'm done!
Pattern:-Felted "No Rules" Bag by Robin Smith
Yarn:-Araucania Nature wool Chunky. Colours, wine, cranberry, black. I love using chunky it makes a lovely dense fabric.
Needles:-Sz#9.
This bag measures 9"x13." With the handle it measures 15"x13." I added a felted flower.
I do like this bag. I don't know why it took so long to finish. I think I may need to take break from knitting...we'll see how I feel in the new year!
I still have to finish Lou's socks. I have a pair for Cath.. The wee boys are getting no knitted gifts this year and I'm sure they won't mind. I made a bunch of cookies and a pumpkin roll for them so they'll be over the moon!
Happy knitting everyone and I hope you finish all your special projects on time!
Mags.

No comments: