Monday, February 11, 2008

Candy and a bunch of sox


What's better for Valentines Day than candy, a pair of sox and $'s...well at least a few $'s for the little lads!!
Someone over at 'Socknitters' mentioned 'Little Knits' and I checked it out, (thanx). (I love the sales and the customer service at this site and would recommend it to everyone.) I loved the tiger yarn and knew the wee boys would love it too.
I decided James should have black toes so they could tell the difference.
Boy's sox:-
Opal Tiger yarn /Regia for James black toes.
Sz#1 DP's and I just fudged numbers.
Lou's sox:-
FagStrikk yarn (gifted to me)
Sz#2 DP's and I just fudged numbers.
We will be seeing everyone this weekend but I had to get this stuff mailed today.
Happy knitting and Valentines Day.
Mags

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The fagstrikk-socks turned out great.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Sox and Money for Valentines Day, sounds like a winner. Think I'll request that next year. I do love your socks.