Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grrrrr...tiger socks and lots of yarn....thank-you.


Look, look, these socks were knit just for me...and they are beautiful and a perfect fit and so well worth the wait!
They are from Magni who lives in Norway. She knit these toe up...a technique I have not yet learned!!
You can check her blog at:-

http://magfly.blogspot.com/

Magni, I love everything you sent and I will think of you every time I wear my sox....thank-you, thank-you!!!!

I can't decide (yet) what to do with the Norwegian yarn....probably sox with the 'FagStrikk' anyhow I know I'll have fun.
My package was waiting for me when I got home.
I also got an invitation to join "Ravelry".....and oh boy, I'm already sucked in, and can't do anything but explore the site...this obsession has got to stop...okay, maybe I'll stop to-morrow!!! (Yeah, right.)
Happy knitting,
Mags
P.S. Thanks Lou (and Mac) for the great pix...and thanks again Magni for the wonderful sox and goodies!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:-)

Great tiger-shot.

I'm looking forward to see your "norwegian knitting".

bobbi said...

i bought that yarn at Stitches Midwest now i have to knit them,
enjoy your socks!
Ravelry is something else isn't it, my name there is
"skittles"
what's yours so i can add you to my friends list

Jackie said...

Hi,

cool tiger socks. love the yarns u got there.

Cate said...

I looovvvvve those socks--so kicky and cool! Great legs, too!