Friday, November 15, 2013

Sheldon...


This is Sheldon...I used
Yarn:-Frog Tree Alpaca sportsweight. Color:-chocolate, green, gold and white!
Needles:- Sz # 1double points
Pattern:- by CID Hanscom. It includes wire that is inserted in the body, legs, feet, neck and head and safety eyes. Because he is wired he is poseable..hardly a toy...more like an ornament! Let me tell you it was the most awkward fiddly thing I have ever done! The pattern was a little vague in places and I made  quite a few mistakes!!  Aw well..live and learn!
Shelly Sheldon is very cute but  before my Grandsons got a chance to see him and want one just like him I sent him off home to Leslie!!! You see I'll never, ever make another!! LOL
Happy knitting everyone!
Mags.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Is he named after Sheldon, Big Bang Theory? Very cute!

Could you possibly leave a comment on my blog the instructions for the knitted Christmas balls again? I know I still have mine "somewhere" but cannot locate them. I made six- years ago from your instructions. My daughter now has her own home and wants some of my ornaments. So I am going to make us both some more. Thanks!