Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vespergyles plus...a pesky squirrel.




I know, I know I said no more tampering with patterns...but I just couldn't keep the pesky squirrels off. I mean I had ripped these babies out umpteen times....so..
Pattern:- Vespergyles by Elinor Brown. This is a very nice pattern on it's own and it's free.
Squirrel pattern:-I found this guy in the 'Mon Tricot 1030 Stitches patterns,' pages 121-122.
Yarn;-Colinette Jitterbug colourway 'Sunflower Susie' and colourway 'Ginger Cinnabar.' My first time using jitterbug and I must say it's nice yarn.
Needles:-Sz#1
I'm glad I'm done. I'm now knitting wee Jamsey's socks. His only request was for blue yarn...I know he loves 'Pokemon' but I'm not going down that road again. He's getting just plain blue socks.
Happy knitting.
Mags.

2 comments:

tammy said...

Beautifully finished! Darn those squirrels!Luv the Mittens.

I can barely type on my daughters wee tiny notebook. This has been a
yucky year. Yucky, being a nice name for how its really been.

Keep in touch,
tammy

tammy said...

Doesn't look like I will be able to download project pics anytime soon. I have another person looking at the laptop I was using.

I'm waiting to hear what he says.
Depression is trying to get me again, but I'm fighting it. I know there are people a lot worse off than I am. But I'm in my head, and not theirs, so I'm dealing with my thoughts. It makes u lose interest in about everything. Sorry to dump on you. It's a up and down situation. Keep up your knitting you do beautiful work.