Sunday, September 14, 2008

Flower 'motif' footies...



These were knit using 'Red Heart' heart and sole with aloe yarn. This yarn is very colourful and is, I would say, very fine. The colourway is "Razzle Dazzle." The needle recommendation is Sz#2..I used #1's and I could have used Sz#0!!

This is just a little footie pattern I have used in the past. It incorporates many sock patterns. I took the little flower motif from the book "Socks * Socks * Socks," The pattern was Golf Socks by Dorothy S. Grubbs...I only hi-jacked the motif. I really should have done a heart in honour of the yarn....next time!!!!! The motif is on the heel flap and is a combo of intarsia and fair-isle.
Happy knitting.
Mags

2 comments:

Jackie said...

wow, so beautiful !! great job on the changing of colours. I've no courage to do it !!

silfert said...

Oh, those are cute! How does the Heart and Sole feel on your hands as you work? Is it splitty?