Sunday, April 22, 2007

One (footie) down....one to go


Not getting much knitting done....our weather here is great.
Have been outside doing yard work...I love being outside. It really has been a long winter!!
These footies are being done on Sz # 1 DP's.
It's a K1, P1, cuff, and I did eye of partridge on the heel flap, the rest is just plain stockinette stitch.
The Claudia yarn feels great on the feet...I have gifted all my other Claudia sox..but these footies are for me. Also have cast on a mitre square for a tote bag. We'll see how it shapes up.
Happy knitting.
Mags.

2 comments:

Lou said...

Look at you go!

I still did not forget about your sock wrap. I will update it and e-mail to you shortly.

Great job with the blog!

Cate said...

Hope that you are enjoying the good weather, but not too much . . . gotta get those kicky little footies finished! Perhaps you should commit to a week without televion . . .